• Instagram
  • Facebook
btn find chippery

Resources

For those who use Mr Chips chips in their business, please refer to our Chip Frying Guide and Top 10 Chip Tips for the most consistent and top-quality product. Please feel free to download these and pass on to your staff.

Mr Chips Product Catalogue 2016-2017:
Here is our latest product catalogue for quick reference
/site/mrchips/MR CHIPS Mini Product Catalogue update 2018_FA_web.pdf




We source more than 80% of our raw potatoes from own farms located across the Country. The remaining 20% is sourced from long-term contracting partners.  For some great info on potatoes and different varieties, please see the link below:
www.ballebros.co.nz/what/Potatoes/tabid/157/Default.aspx